Your course components will tailored to your needs and experience.
- Basic Navigation and Mapping
- Route Charts, Control procedures, Timing, Marking Road Books, Highlighting cautions, linking following pages, when to make calls, Drivers Briefing, co-driver responsibilities,
- Health, fitness and staying alert on event
- Basic Pace Noting, Number systems , Grouping off calls and Timing Delivery, Cautions,
- Noting for Safety, and using notes provided from organizers
- Advanced pace noting (aimed at both crew members), noting for speed , using correct Pace Note stationary, recognising hazards, recording recce.
- Quality Recce including the planning, using HD Cameras, Recce Schedule, Not getting lost on transport
- LOGS for event the team and event planning fuel, logistics and Service Schedule
- Correct Note Books, Watches, using Co - Driver Equipment,
- Coralba, Monit, Terratrip, intercoms and headsets
- Recce Schedules
We can prepare your event service and recce schedules for you.
For further info on the co-driver course, click HERE or call our office on 1800 208 000
Co-Driver Instructer: Rhianon Smyth
Click any of the following to view a larger version.